The great thing about the Blogher VOTY’s awards is that it gave me a chance to read some really amazing posts that I previously did not know about! This also reminded me that it has been quite a while since I played my role as a self-appointed blogsphere ambassador and recommended to you some of the fantastic blogs posts I’ve come across!
Needless to say, since there are a hundred blog posts that were chosen, I am going to pick and choose, and here, my bias to promote my friends’ posts kicks in! Here goes!
- Michelle Lewson from They Call Me Mummy for The Ugliest Doll in the Shop
- Vikki Claflin from Laugh Lines for Doctor, Can You Give Me a Lift?
- Marcia Kester Doyle from Menopausal Mother for 10 Reasons Why I Love Menopause
- Linda Roy from Elleroy Was Here for While the Iron’s Hot
- Aussa Lorens from Hacker.Ninja.Hooker.Spy for 7 Ways Your Life Is Like High School
- Darcy Perdu from So Then … Stories for My SECRET Accomplishment
- Debra Cole from Urban Moo Cow for Introduction to Eating Disorders
- Natalie DeYoung from The Cat Lady Sings for The Art of Holding Back
- Leah Vidal from Little Miss Wordy for History Of The World Part 2
- Kristi Campbell from Finding Ninee for Sometimes, I’m Maybe Not Myself. By My Maybe Autistic Son.
- Stephanie Sprenger from Mommy, for Real for My Beautiful Girls: Raising Feminist Daughters
And, finally, I can’t help but feature my own post that got me my VOTY award: WOHMs, Ditch the Mommy Guilt already!
Please do visit the links! And, have a wonderful day!