I honestly don’t deserve to put together this post because I’ve been MIA most of this year, with no regular blogging! However, just to put to everything into a nice box and tie with a cute bow, I offer you this post!
To be frank, I assumed that none of my posts were any great shakes this year, but after looking at my stats, I was pleasantly surprised to see that several of my posts were well liked!
- 15 Annoying Questions Indians get asked was by far the most popular post with plenty of you weighing in on the questions (you all deemed them super-annoying) and adding your own pet peeves!
- The College Preparedness Experiment about our hands-off approach towards our kids in general, and our older son who is heading to high school next year, got much love and support!
- My participation of the Multicultural Day Book Review was so well-received and I will continue to showcase such books every year! I have been doing this for the past three years now!
- Food for Thought was about my father and how he and his family survived on rationed food during World War II. It’s a powerful piece to make us think about how much we take basic amenities for granted.
- Grandparents as Babysitters – this one had a lively discussion going on in the comments and I enjoyed that immensely!
- I add a #6 only to highlight the only giveaway that I did here. I usually don’t like doing giveaways simply because a lot of the companies restrict where the product can be shipped. This one, Victoria and Abdul was especially enjoyable since I got to go to a special screening of the movie!
I would also like to thank the blog readers who came and commented, even when I was not there at their blogs! Thank you, Vishal, for being my top commentor this year! Thanks also to Rena, Obsessive Mom, Christine, and Dana!
I know a lot of you also visit and read without commenting, so thank you to all those silent readers as well!
And, with that, I wish you all a wonderful end of the year and a much, much better year ahead!